PHILOSOPHY TOWARD PATIENTS
“My philosophy in caring for patients is to provide competent, compassionate and innovative rheumatologic care in a healing environment that meets or exceeds the expectations of those whom I serve.”
- Board-Certified Physician Assistant.
- Functioned as an Emergency Medical Technician
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Bachelor of Science in Biobehavioral Health from the Pennsylvania State University in 2016.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.