PHILOSOPHY TOWARD PATIENTS
“I am fully committed to providing compassionate care for those who suffer from rheumatologic illnesses. Many patients find the field of medicine to be confusing and complex. High-quality medical care requires a partnership between me and my patients. Each of my patients is unique to me. My specialized training and experience help me to inform my patients and guide them through the healing process.”
- Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in both Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has practiced Rheumatology in Philadelphia since 2006
- Served as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine with Jefferson from 2007 to 2014
- Bachelor of Arts, Lehigh University, Graduated with Highest Honors, Phi Beta Kappa.
- Medical Doctorate (MD), Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Postdoctoral training included an internship and residency in Internal Medicine at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia.
- Completed fellowship in Rheumatology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia.