PHILOSOPHY TOWARD PATIENTS
“My philosophy is to provide a Comprehensive, Caring and Compassionate approach to both the diagnosis and management of patients suffering with rheumatic complaints and to explain the various treatment options to assist in a mutual, decision-making process.”
- Director of Arthritis Research and Education, Presbyterian Medical Center, Philadelphia
- Attending Physician in Medicine and Rheumatology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Chief, Division of Rheumatology, Graduate Hospital
- Chairman, Dept. of Medicine and Director, Internal Medicine Residency Program, Graduate Hospital
- Professor of Medicine and Associate Director, Continuing Medical Education, Drexel University College of Medicine
- Medical Doctorate (MD), Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology (BA), Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
- Postdoctoral training includes a residency in Medicine at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, and a fellowship in Rheumatology at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Rheumatology